Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Yoga Trial

This is a new concept for me. I always thought that maybe i should give it a go and now it's reality.

Sunday was the end of my phase 1 training for London and phase 2 starts with a recovery/set back week to let my body adjust. Also on Friday night I won a raffle prize of 10 days unlimited pass at 'Eden Hot Yoga in Lichfield'.

I figured it's perfect timing and decided to give it a go.

It started with some gentle stretches and moved on to some harder yoga poses. The room was heated to around 28℃. I only know this because the instructor told me.

It was so good and i felt completely revitalized. My mind and body felt cleansed.

I would deffinattly advise yoga and especially the 'EDEN HOT YOGA" in Lichfield for anybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment